- Once arrived no student may leave the dance unless picked up by a parent and with administrator’s approval.
- All AJHS rules governing dress and behavior (language, conflict etc.) are enforced.
- All AJHS and Fine Arts students must be respectful and courteous to volunteers, chaperones and staff.
- To protect the facilities, gum is not allowed at the dance, and food or drinks are not allowed in Baro Gymnasium.
- Dangerous behaviors such as shoulder rides, “moshing”, conga line, launching of students, climbing the bleachers, removing of clothes will result in the student/s being removed from the dance. The administrator will decide if the student will be suspended from further dances and from school.
- All students must avoid inappropriate contact with others; this creates an atmosphere in which others can feel uncomfortable. This includes any dancing style involving inappropriate contact, (current example; “freaking”).
- Dances start at 7:00pm (doors to the cafeteria will open at 6:45pm to check in students). Dance ends at 9:00pm.
- Please do not call the Dance Coordinators for tickets. Tickets will be sold the week of the dance at lunch time only. A student will not be sold a ticket if they have any library fines. They must pay fines before receiving a ticket. Any student on academic suspension is not allowed to attend the dance.